I have finally come to the realization that making up original and interesting Paleo recipes from scratch is a lot harder than it sounds. Since meat + vegetable = paleo, I am not regularly inspired to get super creative about it. This limits my ability to share exciting recipes with you guys, because I feel like I shouldn’t be sharing recipes on my blog that are not my own creations.
So today I am going to share with you the links for my (in no particular order) 12 favorite Paleo recipes! Click the photos to be taken to the recipes.
1. Butternut Squash + Bison Shepherd’s Pie from Healthful Pursuit
2. Blueberry Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie from PaleOMG
3. Sweet Potato Hash from Amazing Paleo
4. Coconut Shrimp (ok I did actually make this one up)
5. Double Chocolate Energy Bites from PaleOMG
6. Venison Sausage from Cavewoman Cafe
7. Fried Green Tomatoes made with Almond Flour from Jan’s Sushi Bar
9. Moroccan Spiced Spaghetti Squash from Smitten Kitchen
11. Paleo Morning Glory Muffins from Carrots n Cake
I’m sure a lot of you do your weekly grocery shopping on Sunday evenings like we do, so hopefully this will give you some new ideas for the week’s menu! And I’d love to know: What great Paleo recipes have I been missing out on?