I just realized that my Winter Goals timeline came to a close on April 1st! Apparently this has not been a very goal-oriented quarter for me if I’m just realizing this now. In fact, I feel like I have been a little out of the CrossFit mental space for the past few weeks, thanks to traveling and focusing more on my diet, so it’s time to get back on the bandwagon!
I only accomplished half of my Winter Goals, which you can revisit here. I did get what I considered to be my most important goal, which was a strict pull-up, and I completed the huge task of eating strict Zone/Paleo for the first several weeks of the year. But I haven’t re-tested my front or back squat maxes in weeks, and although I’ve been doing super well with my Double Unders and feel like I can consistently link 50-60, I haven’t gone for a max effort in a while. I also clearly did not train for that half marathon.
Like I said, time to refocus!
So here we go…
Spring 2013 Health & Fitness Goals
Created April 10, 2013
To be completed by June 15, 2013
- Complete at least 4 WODs per week *up from the 3 WOD per week goal I’ve had for the past 2 seasons… we’ll see how it goes!
- Eat strict Zone for breakfast & lunch every day
- Remember to drink 2L of water and take fish oil every day
- Link 3 strict pull-ups
- 1 strict ring dip
- 1 strict HSPU with only 1 mat
- Link 30 strict push-ups (current PR is 21)
- Back squat 160# (current PR is 145)
- Front squat 125# (current PR is 110… but that PR is from November, so…)
OH squat 90# (current PR is 75)
- 30 unbroken Wall Balls
- 100 linked Double Unders *updated from 85 after much nagging from my favorite WOD partner
- 5 second L-sit hold
- Finish reading It Starts With Food
Successfully complete April Whole30
Your turn to chime in: What are your goals for the spring?